8 March 2016

Roasted garlic


Roasted garlic is one of the most beautiful things on earth, and tasty too. I love it how the garlic fragrance fills the whole house during the roasting and how butter smooth the ready article is.

Roasted garlic is not hard to make. Just cut off the top of the head of the garlic. You can also remove some of the papery outer layers. Pour olive oil on the top, close in a foil parcel and roast for about 40 minutes until the garlic is very soft.

I have recently added roasted garlic to many dishes, some of them already posted here and probably many more to come.

I'm very sorry about the brief post, but I am just absolutely knackered today. This week can only get better. I hope that you are having a good week though!



Your VegHog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.