5 August 2015

Boat trip on Lake Näsijärvi

My Finland holiday is in full swing and I'm very sorry that I haven't posted anything from here yet. I've been kind of busy travelling between places and meeting family and friends. Now I thought that I would share some of my photos with you from a boating trip when I visited some of my relatives at their beautiful house by the Lake Näsijärvi.

The place is of astonishing natural beauty and I felt so relaxed there. Lake Näsijärvi is a large lake located on the north side of the city of Tampere streching into the Pirkanmaa region. Its length is 44 km, just to get a general idea of the size. My godfather took me and my partner on a little boat ride around some of the small islands on a sunny day. That was a pretty fine way to spend a day. We saw a goose island, dragonflies, water lilies, nuphar luteas, clear waters, rocky shores and forests. Here a few photos from that trip. I apologise for the poor picture quality, as the mobile uploading tends to take its toll on that. I might re-upload them once I'm at home.

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely. Happy Holidays - less blogging, more enjoying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's the plan although I do miss blogging, so there will probably be another post soon. :)

      Delete
  2. Yess! Lovely to have you here - even for a short while ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great to see you and the others again! We'll try to stay longer next time. :)

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.