15 October 2014

Panini with tomato, mozzarella and pesto

Good morning! Today I'm writing about a breakfast or lunch tip, which is always a favourite of mine and easy to make. I like panini very much, and I think that a tomato-mozzarella combination is one of the best for the filling. That's why I chose those ingredients now as well and also added pesto to the panini.

These are the ingredients I used:

  • Panini bread
  • Tomatoes
  • Mozzarella
  • Basil pesto

Then all you need to do is to slice the tomatoes and mozzarella, and possibly make the pesto. Here is one basil pesto recipe of mine, but you can also use a ready made pesto. 

Cut the panini bread in half and place the ingredients on it. Press the panini halves together.

Grill the panini on a dry grill pan on both sides until there are grilling marks and the cheese is melting.

Enjoy!

Your VegHog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.