14 December 2013

Chocolate hoglet


Christmas is the time to eat as many chocolates as you can. Sometimes I feel like no desserts are needed as you can eat chocolates and sweets instead. I have my firm favourites among the Finnish Christmas chocolates that I simply have to eat every year, but I have also found some favourites among this year's British novelty Christmas chocolates. Those would mainly be the Woodland Friends range and the Snowman and the Snowdog series. I especially love the art work and the whimsical figures on these chocolates – smiling faces everywhere!


Obviously I'm a big fan of Spike the Hedgehog (who wouldn't love a giant chocolate hoglet?), but the other Woodland Friends are also very cute and tasty.




A Spike cake!

I remember for having watched The Snowman animation film on every Christmas Eve as a child in Finland, and I still try to watch it every year if possible. It has a wonderful Christmas atmosphere.



Enjoy your Christmas sweets!

Your VegHog

1 comment:

  1. I can only hope that my family and friends won't read this post, because it might contain spoilers for some of their presents. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.