1 April 2013

Brazil nut cookies



Hello!

It's April and we are going to bake some cookies today to start the month off sweet. These are quick and easy cookies but please note that my ingredient amounts are only approximate, unfortunately I'm not quite sure anymore how much I used of which ingredient.

Ingredients

1dl Brazil nuts
1dl Butter
1dl Sugar
1 Egg
2dl Flour
1tsp Baking powder
1tsp Vanilla extract
½ tsp Salt

Start by chopping the brazil nuts. I chopped them quite coarsely in order to have bigger nut chunks in the cookies. Foam the butter and sugar with a hand mixer and then add the egg to the mix. Mix the dry ingredients together and add to the butter and sugar. Then also add the brazil nuts.

I shaped huge cookies out of them so I only had six mega cookies in the end, but please make smaller ones if you don't want them to be so massive. Shape whatever size you'd like (bearing in mind that they'll slightly grow in the oven) on a greased baking tray and bake at 200C for about 20 minutes until the cookies get some nice colouring.

Enjoy!

Your VegHog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.